Ok, so my friend, Chris lives in this apartment complex that used to be a hospital and in the basement, a morgue. He's kind of scared of it and we went to check out the laundry room and guess what? There is only 1 washer and only 1 dryer with about 3 inches of water on the floor. And it's small and cramped and reminds me of my old basement in Iowa City, musty and not a place that I want to hang around in. So, Chris, Jessi, and I, piled in his car, with all his dirty laundry, and headed to the local Laundromat. Earlier, we had cooked dinner together and ate, and I really wanted some fun cereal that I had bought from the grocery store. So, I brought the cereal, milk, bowl, and spoon with me to and ate my cereal - 2 bowls :) I asked Jessi to take a picture, then I took one of my 'snack' and then I just got carried away with taking pictures and that's what I'm going to post tonight :) Pictures. Because pictures are worth 1000 words and I have many of them :) So, enjoy the pictures and don't laugh too hard or too loud :)























1 comment:
So, sorry about the pictures, I'm still trying to get a hang of how pictures work on this blog, I wish I had more space to work with, but I hope you enjoyed them :)
Post a Comment