- Being loved or missed by someone
- The gospel of Jesus Christ
- Good honest friends
- The correct attitude
- Knowing that there is a God, the He has a plan for each of us, He is watching over us and that He loves and knows us each very well
- I need to be keeping the commandments
- To be around people that I love and who love me; true friends; people that make me feel good
- That's easy. That gospel. Having a testimony of Jesus Christ makes the rest fall into place :)
- Uh, pesto, no that was a joke. I'd have to say love
- The gospel of Jesus Christ
- Faith in Jesus Christ
- Satisfying relationships and accomplishing something worthwhile
- I have to say close friends
- Good weather...good friends...good music...and a bonfire :)
- A sense of being loved
- I'd say to know that I am loved
- True friends
- Ok, so eternally: eternal companion will make me happy. Temporal: nothing comes to mind but a home
- The one thing I need to truly make me happy is a hug
- To know you are on good terms with the Lord
- Living up to your potential
27 January 2011
Survey # 1: What is it you truly need to make you happy?
I asked several of my friends this question and one of my friends wanted to know what others had said, so I am going to post them on here, but be not afraid! Your answers are anonymous. So, here are the results of this survey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment