I stayed inside almost all day today. After I did my laundry, I took a shower, and then Jessi and I went on a walk around campus.

The thing about my photography is that you never know when I'm going to take it and you never really know what your face will look like. That's what I love most: candid shots :) Catching one moment and time, freezing one moment in time, and having a record of that one moment in time :)

This is kind of blurry, but I still really like it.

The Rexburg temple is so beautiful!!!! Jessi wanted to walk up to the temple, but I didn't. Mostly because in my mind I always think that the temple is so far away, when really, here in Rexburg, it totally is not; just something I've got to get over.

And this is the Taylor building. I think it looks so gorgeous with the lights, ,the snow, the trees, and the distant sunset that was oh so beautiful, but my camera couldn't capture that beauty.
1 comment:
I just realized that the first picture of Jessi, the background is blurry, but she is as solid and clear as can be. Just thought that that was pretty cool :)
Post a Comment