Last night, yet again, Jessi and Chris, and I got together and we made spaghetti. We had swung by the grocery store earlier to pick up some delicious asiago bread and some mint brownies. Jessi and Chris made dinner while I talked to my sister, Becky, on the phone, for about 25 minutes. :) It was really delicious and even more so because we made it. Go us!!!! Then we went bowling at the MC because Sarah wanted to introduce me to this guy in her I-group, who is also a RM. Then tonight she asked me if I would want to go out on a date with him and I said sure, "I won't say no." Fun times at BYU-I.

We even set the table and got a pitcher of water :)

Our delicious mint brownies :)

A close up of our meal

Jessi was so excited about the meal, she could hardly contain herself :)

Chris on the other hand, was very calm about it all, but thoroughly enjoyed it :)
1 comment:
Looks delicious!
Post a Comment