23 January 2011

Dinner with the roomies

Dorm Dinner: One night of the week in which you cook, eat, and wash dishes, and sometimes make cookies, together as a dorm, to make friendships and to have fun. Here is our funness wrapped up in a blog entry by an eccentric confused banana brained writer, Megan.

Here we have our table set so elegantly thanks to Jessi and her marvelous mom who sent them out to her fair daughter.




Our delicious dinner consisted of chicken legs with spices added by Jessi, but alas, she could not add thyme for she had none, though I told her she had all night :) As well as cooked carrots and mashed potatoes with about a pound of butter, not so much, but we did put a lot of butter in. Put some fat on the skinnys - oh wait, that's me, haha.



I was making the mashed potatoes and they weren't done yet so Clare entertained us....




Sitting around the table, or around as we possible can,.
Sarah poses for a picture, but Jessi is just too much into her meal that she just keeps going on :)
This is Clare. Peace sister :)


After dinner, Clare got us really excited to make cookies. I'm glad I bought all that stuff at the grocery store because more than half of the ingredients were mine, but I was so glad to share them with my roomies :)
I think Sarah is gonna eat that flour......
Yummy!!! Look at our chocolate chip cookies!!!
A delicious plate of cookies!
They're going to get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


2 comments:

Becky said...

Love all you cooking fun and love your haircut Megan!

Becky said...

I meant "your cooking fun"!