Dear Family,
First off, the two pictures. One is a picture of me and the artist that I met last week, and the other picture if of my current district.
Spring is defintely here in good 'ol Milan! Yesterday I went to the dentist and they took out my wisdom tooth on the left upper side. All is well. I go in next week to check things over. I hope that I can wait to come home to get my bottom wisdom teeth out.
Life has been moving along. I can't believe that next week is already transfers!!! This transfer has gone by SO fast!!! I wonder what will happen? There is always that mystery.
Stephanie, TANTI AUGURI A TE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Today is YOUR day!!!! I wish you well and that you have a party and a half and a great day and week!!!
My energy is running kind of low, but I really want to write to you about Easter. Just someone ask me about it in an email and I will remember to write about it.
Sorry this email is so lame, I guess the pictures make up for that : )
Well, until next week
this has been
Sorella DeVocht
reporting live from Milano
No comments:
Post a Comment