02 April 2009

April 1--We're finally out of the HOUSE!!!

Dear Family,
Well, it has been quite the week. Remember when I said that I didn't feel well last week? Well, I got the flu, big and hard. It wiped me out for a week. Today is the first day that we went outside to actually do stuff and today is p-day. I am still sick but I do not have a fever anymore, menomale. Friday we went to zone conference, we were an hour late and it was interesting. i received a blessing from the assistants, well, one of them anointed and then the other sealed it and then both assistants and president Dunaway were in the circle. i felt the spirit and the preisthood power very strong. we went home and i slept. sorella booth was able to go to our investigators baptism but we did scambi because i still had a fever. we also missed angela's confirmation on sunday, i feel bad for Sorella Booth because she wasn't able to go. then the ward mission leader and his wife, and another couple came over to our apartment to give us the sacrament, afterwards, our ward mission leader gave me a blessing. That night, as I was sleeping, my fever finally broke, and monday we bought more medicine and hung out and we did that yesterday too. it has been quite the week. i have had a lot of time to think - that's both good and bad - we have interviews tomorrow and I am very grateful for that. sorry if this email is kind of crazy, i haven't been doing much besides sleeping for about a week and we have been inside for over a week so we are a little crazy and i am a little insane. I would love to tell you more about the work here, but it's a little hard this week since we really did not do anything. i really was like a zombie, all i did was sleep, thursday, friday night, all day saturday, sunday, it was crazy. i only woke up to eat a little something or to go to the bathroom, otherwise, i was in bed thinking and sleeping.

Well, that's about all i have to say for now.

until next week,
Sorella DeVocht

No comments: