Ciao Family,
Well I know I sounded happy and alright on Christmas, I was, but I am defintely having quite a gloomy spell. I was having an experiment with Sorella Dunaway and then Christmas messed it up and then I got sick and I'm still sick, so I have to wait until I overcome this sickness before I try her experiment again. Sorella Glass called Sorella Dunaway on Friday because my throat was really bothering me and this is what Sorella Dunaway told her to tell me: Basically I'm sitting on the fence post. And little things, good little things, bring me closer to the pasture; and little bad things, take be farther away. The devil wants me to fall off the fence post and that's why he's throwing all this stuff at me: depression, sickness, etc. Sorella Dunaway told me to not lose hope. This may be a dark and difficult time in my life right now, but as long as I don't lose hope, that's what matters the most.
On a more happier note, the Italian culture is getting inside of me. Today we bought a little cart that a lot of Italians use for grocery shopping. And we bought a tablecloth to put on our table and we have a bowl with our fruit in it and I don't know, but I just feel lately, this desire and almost obligation to do things the way Italians do. I don't know what it is. I can't really describe it. And it's just starting too. I guess you'll be able to know when I come home and I continue doing these things. Oh I love Italy!!!!! It really is becoming apart of me and I of it. My friend, Sorella Purpari is helping me a lot. I told you about her on Christmas.
I just wrote an awesome email and then it didn't send and I lost it. This makes me so mad. Well, I guess I didn't lose as much as I thought I did. I have to be quick now, so I won't be able to write everything that I did before:
Fence post, little things pull me each way. it's so true. just loosing the email i wrote you makes me sad when i was happy but a minute earlier.
Well we are going bowling soon.
my voice is also really scratchy and sometimes when i'm talking it just goes out and i start whispering. Anziano Elkins laughed at me during District meeting because of it. but heck, i would too.
Well i love you all and i really appriceatite it when you write me spiritual experiences. It helps me - a lot. So much. thank you so much. sometimes i get homesick but then i remember that when i return home i will have the best family in the world to tell ALL my adventures with.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Love,
Sorella DeVocht
No comments:
Post a Comment