Dear Family,
How is everyone? Thank you Mom and Emily for your packages!!! I received them yesterday at Zone Conference!!! And guess what? I am sending a package home to you!!! Just a little something for Christmas. Also, next week I will be sending pictures via email. I would today but I do not have any batteries in my camera. The transfer is almost over and Christmas is here soon and the old year is almost dead and the new year is waiting to come.
Guess what? Today at the supermarket, Sorella Glass found a book and I bought it. And it is The Tales of Beedle the Bard!!! By J. K. Rowling!!! It's the book from Harry Potter 7 that Hermonie Granger translated. I love it!!! Well, it is in italian and I don't understand it, but that is better becasue I will put it away and never look at it until I arrive home. But I would also like to buy one in English when I return home. Guess what else? They had the 4th and 5th Harry Potter books at the supermarket. That is one thing that I am going to invest in towards the end of my mission, Harry Potter books!!! So when I return home, I can read them and keep my language up and even learn more Italian. Seeing that book and buying that book really made my day and got me so excited.
Today is my 6 month mark!!! I have been on my mission for a whole 6 months!!! You know what that means?!?!? 1 year left!!!! But this gives me motivation more than anything else.
Well, we got to go now
I love you all
This has been
Sorella DeVocht
Reporting live from Milano
Love,
Sorella DeVocht
No comments:
Post a Comment