Cara famiglia!
Ciao!!! Come state? Non lo so perchè, ma voglio scrivere in Italiano. Io so che voi non potete capire Italiano, ma solo mi sento come io devo scrivere in Italiano. E' stranissimo, lo so. Che cosa io posso fare? Boh! Ho sentito di Natalie!!! Che bella!!! Sono contenta per loro. E sicurramente, io posso pregare per Natalie. Sono una missionaria e io prego sempre, per tutti, sembra a volte. Ma, mi piace. Abbiamo finito il scambio, e tutte le sorelle a Milano, ci siamo 6, abbiamo incontrato a casa di Milano 3 e abbiamo mangiato and parlato e era bellissima. Sorella Purpari, lei è Italiana, e lei poù cucinare bravissima!!! Mama mia!!! Ho pensato di una cosa. Forse io non posso espirimi in inglese e è meglio per me di scrivere in Italiano. Ma questo non vi serve. Perchè il mio Italiano non è perfetto e tutti voi non potete capire Italiano. Ma forse Evangelina. E anche quelli chi conoscono spanish. Boh, non lo so. Mi dispiace la mia famiglia; voglio che voi mi capite, ma anche voglio scrivere in Italiano. E anche, io penso che io non potere scrivere in inglese questa settimana. Ma diro alcune cose in inglese.
Mom, the Relief Society president in our ward wants to know what kind of activites you do for RS. Could you write about them and send them to me? She would appreicate it a lot, as would I. Also, I recevied 2 letters from you yesterday, the 13th. One that was postmarked the 5th and the other the 7th. But the 5th one was opened, but everything was in there, I think. And I love the Charity quote. I actually have a copy of it that I got from an Elder, but it's nice to have two because I love it so much!!! : ) Also, I am responding to your letters because I feel the mancanza, I don't really know how to say that in English that would serve it justice. I guess it would be, missing. There is something missing, and it is writing to you! As for my birthday, : ) All I want is to buy a smaller bag. Because I end up caring around half the house with me. ; ) I haven't bought long johns yet and I don't know what to do about it. Do you think that you could send some? If it's too much, I'll just toughen up. I already have in fact. The weather here sometimes reminds me of Iowa and I feel happy because it's kind of like I am home but not at the same time. I like it a lot. : ) There is a sister here, Sorella Ramussen, and she is awesome!!! I did scambi with her Monday night, all day Tuesday, and then this morning. She reminds me SO MUCH OF JENNY!!!!! Jenny! Do you know a Elizabeth/Liz Ramussen? She said that you also looked very familiar. She thought maybe at an EFY. I forget, did you ever go to those?
CONGRATULATIONS AMY AND BEN!!! That is so exciting! I am going to tell the world about my new little neice!!! And certainly I will pray for her.
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than here right now in my life. I love you all and I am so grateful for all your prayers and help and love. Vi voglio un sacco di bene!!!
I'm sorry that this email is kind of strange, and random thoughts pouring out on to the page, and that half of it is in Italian! I couldn't express those things in English. I hope you will be able to understand it...somehow. : )
I love you all!!!
Love Sorella DeVocht
No comments:
Post a Comment