20 January 2009

3 December 2008

Dear Family,
Sorry for the depressing emails of late. I guess they were describing how I was feeling at the time. Depressed? Sad and alone?

Anyways...

In 8 days it will be my 6 month mark!!! Time flies doesn't it? Over these past few days of hardship, I was thinking, and thinking about how fast my mission really is going to be. This transfer is close to being over. Ok, a little layout thingy of this transfer


Week 1: District Meeting
Week 2: District Meeting, Scambi (Companion Exchange)
Week 3: Interviews, Scambi again, only because Sorella Glass was sick
Week 4: District Meeting
Week 5: Zone Conference
Week 6: TRANSFERS!!!

I don't know if this layout thing makes any sense to anyone, but this is why time seems to go by so fast to me. Because you look forward to these bigger things and then before you know it.... "YOU'RE GOING HOME!!!" (The Best Two Years)

I made Death by Chocolate, Italian style as Sorella Glass called it, on Monday for District meeting, which we had yesterday because we thought there was a strike on Monday, but there was not. But the Elders loved it!!! The death by chocolate, not the strike. I made it differently though. Here is what I used:


***Itallian chocolate cake mix which I put chunks of milk chocolate candy bar in which got burnt to the bottom of the pan

***Chocolate mousse

***Whipping cream - that I made!!! and then I added sugar to it

***Crushed up Tronky bars


It was pretty good, but I think the next time I make this, I will not use the Tronky bars, some more chocolatety. :) Because I love chocolate!!!

Just as we were starting doing email, Anziano Pfeifer called and asked me for the recipe! He said that they are going to make it this week. They really did love it :) When I brought it in, with like a millon bags over it, they were all eyeing it and wanting to know what it was. Because on Saturday I think, I has asked them if any of them had a problem with chocolate. It appears not.

Today is already P-Day!!! And then tomorrow we have FHE, then Friday is Planning and guess what else???? We are going to District Finding Work!!!! I am so excited!!! I love finding work even though I get scared a lot. But I am so stoked for this Friday afternoon of evening, I am not sure when we are doing it. But I'm stoked!!! And then it's Sunday, and then Monday, Tuesday, and then Wednesday is Zone Conference!!! ANd then it just gets faster from then on.

Well, I got to go now, sorry for the short, weird, random, email, but hey, this is me !!!! Sono un po' cosi :)

This has been
Sorella DeVocht


Reporting live from Milano

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: