05 May 2008

Stage 1

Ok, I decided to take pictures of my room so you could see the before and middle and after part of my 'cleaning', organizing, and putting stuff away for my mission.

Well, this is the beginning of organizing, putting all my papers into plastic sleeves, into binders.


Lovely mess, the area in which I work in.




My work area




People have asked me what I do all day since I'm not working or going to school. Well, I do a lot of things and that will be another blog entry, but take a look at my room. That's what I'm doing during the day. Organizing and reorganizing and getting rid of junk.




This is my writing desk; not much room is there?




And this, this is, this.

Until next time
This has been
S.T. Harriot

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah, cleaning is so much fun. Dejunkify!!!!!!!!!!!