Okey dokey; so cleaning and organizing my room is taking a lot of time, but I'm not complaining, no, not at all. Mom and I agreed that every day I will spend at least 15 minutes on my room. That way I'm working on it every day and I may end up working on it longer. Last night I probably worked on it for an hour, I can't remember. Here are pictures I took last night. The thing about cleaning and organizing my room, is I move things around a lot and sometimes I put my junk on a shelf just to get it off the floor. Acutally that's a lie, I do it to make Mom happy, so she can actually see the floor, I could care less, well, sometimes. I have a lot pictures today and you know what they say about pictures: they say a thousand words. So here you have lots of thousands of words.

You can see the floor!!!

Doesn't my working area look a little neater?

My closet/clothes area.

Like my new luggage I bought?

My desk...still really messy.

The bottom shelf is where I put all my 'every day' things; books, journals, planner, etc. That shelf is for Mom, so she can actually see the floor and walk on it too!

Remember this is where I put all my clothes? Not anymore. Mom kind of did some cleaning of her own. This is socks and underwear and other junk as well.

Remember this chair? I finally cleaned up all those paper scraps underneath it. Now it has clothes on it. Isn't that what a dresser is for?

This is my desk chair, or was, now it's my 'dresser/closet.'

I found a new spot for my clothes. See, I told you that I move things around.

Sure is messy.

This is my nightstand by the window.

And this is my nightstand not by the window.
Stay tuned for Stage 4 coming soon not to a theater near you.And this has been
S.T. Harriot
No comments:
Post a Comment