I just finished watching EVAN ALMIGHTY and am currently reading TWILIGHT. Mom thinks I am soaking in as much of the world as I can before I leave. I don't see why some people are so stupid and weird about Twilight. I mean, maybe it is about vampires, but it's not. Well, I can't say too much for certain, I'm only on page 221. I wasn't going to read the book, honest. But then it was there, right in front of me, and I knew I had to read it. Well, I guess I just really wanted to. But what I think is interesting is that no matter WHAT I do, Mom and Dad always find something about my life and lifestyle to complain about. I spend too much time on the computer; I'm lazy; I read too much; I stay up too late; I waste too much time; among another million other things. Well, I just watched the shallow preview of Twilight and now am attached to it so, so I must go into my room and read it. I think I am attracted to strangeness.
Megan DeVocht
No comments:
Post a Comment