08 November 2007

Happy is rain on a summer evening

I have come to discover that 'feelings' aren't just your happy and sad, mad, glad, upset, angry, type of feelings. There's more to it than that. An experience, or memory can have a feeling that you can only feel when that situation is around, or it's over with each experience you have. But sometimes you can reminisce certain feelings while thinking about an experience you could have. I love those feelings. Feelings you can't describe in one word. It's not happy, it's a million other things. Like happy is rain on a summer evening. Happy is a sincere smile from a loved one.

Songs can also create great memories. Whether it be one night, a week, a month, a year, or a chapter in your life. And then that song can change feelings, I mean, you can have a certain feeling with a song; but then that feeling changes because you have created new feelings and new memories with that song.

I love how all this mushy stuff is all connected. It makes me so happy!!!

It's kind of weird, actually; because whenever I get on here to write/type something, I have NOTHING to say. But when I'm at work, going to sleep, anywhere esle really, I have a million ideas. Then as soon as I log on, it's like someone came and took all my ideas!!! Oh well, I haven't been writing a lot lately, so I'm probably just a little rusty.

Well, yet again, I have run out of things to say, sad day.
Until next time
This has been
S.T. Harriot

1 comment:

Amy said...

i TOTALLY know what you mean about having your thoughts disappear.... I've written many brilliant books in my head as I'm washing dishes or falling asleep...i guess that's why some people carry around a tape recorder