22 February 2017

Change

   Change is coming; it's all around us, but this time it's stronger, it's a combined effort to energetically change ourselves and the world.
   It's interesting: last summer I was making a lot of changes and overcoming some pretty tough obstacles in my life.  I was drawn to certain kinds of music and songs and I could feel my spirit and soul changing, or rather connecting, I was becoming more aware of everything.  Then I moved and I got caught up in the world and my obstacles again.  It's just now that I am actually getting back on track to where I was last summer and I am so happy that I get to get back on the path, that I'm choosing this for myself.
   Happiness lies in each one of us.  We don't need to go out looking for it, in work, in school, in love and relationships, in food, in fun things; all we ever need as individuals is inside, not outside.  All these other things are, what I like to call, bonuses.  They don't make me happy, but when I am already happy I sure do enjoy them and they definitely add to my life.

No comments: