04 December 2016

Be Courageous: Stand Up and Be Who You Really Are

   I am passionate about writing.  I love combining letters to express the mess of emotions of human life experiences.  In the past few years, I have been pushing away the things that I love, including writing, but I am working on rectifying that.
   I have been learning a lot more about myself as I allow myself to explore and feel; I guess, when I take down the masks and walls I have been wearing most of my life.  Just now I was reading an article with some cool quotes; these two resonated with me very well:  

"Be true to yourself, always.  Never be afraid of who you are."

And:

"You don't have to hide who you are."

   
   And one of my most favorite quotes by e.e. cummings: 

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."

It's very interesting to me that these three quotes mean so much to me because I have struggled with what they preach.  I've held onto e.e. cummings' quote for many years now.  It was a little seed planted in my heart and little by little it gave me the courage to grow up and become who I really am.  Well, I don't believe I'm quite there yet, but I'm more there now than I was ten or 15 years ago.
   I also read in another article online to choose spiritual practices that resonate specifically with you.  Writing is a practice that opens up my heart.  Listening to inspiring and uplifting music helps invites my soul to wake up and come be apart of the human experience.  Certain music really, seriously helps me to be more creative, to find more descriptive words and imagery to better express me.
   It's in the quiet moments I give myself, where I can be me without any judgments or worries.  It's a time where I can truly love me for who I am, not who I pretend to be.
  As I accept who I am, my gifts, talents, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, as I am true to who I am, as a spirit and a human being, I begin to understand my life, my life purpose and the great work I am doing to save mankind.  As I raise my vibrations I inadvertently invite others to do the same.  
   We are a great consciousness, united and connected together.  Several of us are waking up and realizing this and making better choices because of it.  Better choices are the ones I described previously: being true to who we are!
   I don't know about anyone else, but I can feel a change coming; I can feel a uniting force bringing us together, fortifying our strengths and leading us into a victorious battle!
   Lift up you arms, my friends!  And let us fight together!
   

No comments: