22 July 2009

Love Potion number 9,er, Transfer number 9!

Hey Family,

Well now I am in Bergamo! Which is great! It's a lot calmer here than in Milano and I like it. We cover 2 wards, just like in Genova! But luckily, the 2 wards meet in the same building but just at differnt times. My new companion is Sorella Huber. She is great. She reminds me a lot of my old companion, Sorella Glass and also of my little sister Jenny : ) She is really crazy. BUt so am I, so we make a great companionship!

Well now that it is summer, everyone is gone and no one is interested to learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ. We had our correltation meeting last night in Bergamo 1 and our ward mission leader told us to go to the members. I'm pretty excited about that.

Last night, one of our members called us and asked if we could come over tomorrow (today) and get gelato because she wants to meet me. It defintely was an answer to our prayers, to have more lessons. God really does hear and answers our prayers. I'm a witness to that.

Sorella Booth went to Baltimore Maryland last Wednesday to finish her mission. I have to write her today to see how she is doing.

Funny story: Yesterday I laid down for a bit because I was really tired. I slept through all of lunch and half of lanugage study. When I woke up, I was SO confused. I thought that is was the next day, in the morning. I was wondering why I was wearing my missionary clothes, why I wasn't in my pj's, where my companion was. Then I saw that it was "almost 7am" when really it was almost 2pm. I walked out into the study room and I asked Sorella Huber, "What day is it?" She was like, what are you talking about? And I was still confused and slightly sleeping for about an hour after that. Note to self: do NOT take naps during the day or I look and sound like a crazy.

Life is pretty good. Thanks for the emails and love.

well, until next week, this has been

Sorella DeVocht, reporting live from Bergamo

Love, Sorella DeVocht

No comments: