11 November 2008

October 22 Sick...again

Dear Family,
Thanks for all the letters and emails, you are great. Well life is going pretty good here in Genova. At the moment however, I am sick, yes, again. Last night I went to bed a little later and then I woke up at 3:30 in the morning because I couldn't breathe very well. It took me about 15 minutes to get myself out of bed, and take 2 garlic shooters, half a lemon squeezed, and one clove of garlic. I also took an advil because I hoped it would help me to go back to sleep. I ate crackers and nutella with it and then I washed my feet because I had been walking around the house bearfoot and my feet were dirty. Then I went back to bed, said a prayer that I would be able to breathe and sleep and be able to wake up on time. Well, I slept in a half hour and then I couldn't sleep anymore. Today we learned how to make pasta noodles and gnocchi. So we were at the church in Sestri for about 4 hours. But it was a lot of fun. I took a lot of pictures. Anziano Barker was wearing a red girly apron and it really made me laugh. Hopefully soon, before the end of the year I will send some pictures. I have a lot.

I love you all and thanks for everything.
Love,
Sorella DeVocht

No comments: