How are you Mom, Dad, Nancy, Evangelina, Neil, Amy, Ben, Katie, Annabelle, the little Clove on the way, Emily, Becky, Daniel, Spencer, Kevin, Stephanie, Sade, and the little DeVocht on the way, and Jenny?
I am doing great. I am now in Milan and am enjoying the big city and talking to lots of people. Our district consists of 5 missionaries: Sorella Glass is my companion, me, Anziano Boshell is our District Leader and his two companions are Anziano Elkins and Anziano Pfeifer.
I really do like Milan. We use the Metro a lot and it is great fun. I'm learning more of how to talk to people and how to be the best Sorella DeVocht missinoary that I can be :) Things are going really well.
I can't believe that I have already been on my mission for 5 months!!! And 3 months in Italy, and this is my 3rd transfer that I am currently in! I think that after a certain point, it is going to go by real real fast. Just now I need to remind myself to enjoy the moment and not look too deep into the future.
Oh yes, I almost forgot!
My new address is:
Via Pisacane 47-15
20129 Milano, Italia
I love you all and learning more and more everyday that I love my family and I am so grateful for the plan of salvation that our Loving Heavenly Father has for us. Vi amo tanto! Vi voglio bene!!!
Con amore,
Sorella DeVocht
No comments:
Post a Comment