04 March 2011

Excited about Communications!!!

Today, I had planned to go sell plasma, but.....other stuff came up, which is funny because when I don't plan anything nothing comes up and then when I do plan to do something, things come up. But these were good things. My friend, Carlee, needed my help for a 30 second info commercial for one of her classes. So I met her at 10am and we worked on that for awhile and then we went to work on a group photo project and then we parted ways for like half an hour. I ate lunch and then we met up at the radio station and let me tell you, today was soooo great! I love that feeling of being busy and slightly rushed. Every one tells me that I am so lucky because I only have one class, but no, you're all wrong. I am not lucky. It's really hard. It's hard on a different scale that I do not like. You might say that it would be easier to get my homework done and what not else, but no. One of my weaknesses is being idle and lazy; it's so easy for me to be idle which means that having so much free time is dangerous for me. I need to keep busy, I need to have stuff to do, I need places to go, places to be, people to meet and see. Otherwise, I procrastinate, waste my time, and end up doing stupid stuff and then sometimes I even get depressed because I'm so bored, but I think that the big thing is that I feel like I'm not living up to my full potential. My parents think it would be better for me to ease myself into school, but my older sister, and me as well, thinks that if I just dive in, I will do great. I really am looking forward to next semester. I'm not sure what I'm going to do this month because I might go insane! This is the photo that my friend and her group were working on and I think I might end up like this by the end of the semester:

Halluncinating and talking with people that aren't there :)

No comments: