I'm listening to Ashley's music on her blog while I'm trying to upload some self-portraits; and I REALLY like her music. Like it's just what I need right now. Thanks Ashley!
I know I've been spending a lot of time on the computer lately. But I think I'm just trying to get everything ready before I go on my mission, that's all, or at least I think so.
I think I may be also trying to find myself and perhaps define who I am. And maybe also, like Ashley and I talked about, to recharge myself and have some me time. I rather like it and am surprised at how much I like to blog. I think it's my new hobby and talent. I think it's also another way to express myself. I am actually really, very grateful for blogs. They're different than journals, much different. For one, no one usually reads anyone else's journal. This is a public journal and it's almost like a journal meant for our friends and family and loved ones to see what truly goes on in our lives and what we think is really important. I am glad that I can have this to sort out all my thoughts and really see me. To be me and to see me and to breathe me. I had talked about earlier what my love language is. They say that you can't love others unless you love yourself. Well, why shouldn't we speak the same love language to ourselves that we wish others would speak to us in order for us to feel loved? We do need to be loved by ourselves. Everyone should love their own self. My love language is quality time and I think I give myself a lot of quality of time, with myself. I need a lot of alone time and I just thought of it now - maybe that's why I like the computer so much: Because then I can focus on whatever I want to on the computer and I am not obligated to speak with anyone else because in a sense I'm 'speaking' to the computer. This is making so much more sense to me now! I am truly blessed and truly happy!!!I have also noticed that often times, or most times really, I'll start my blog and not mean it to be long at all, just saying a few quick things and then my mind starts turning and I start POURING myself out. I really do like it. And I really do feel most happy; and I feel loved by me. Isn't that amazing? That we can love ourselves that much and not be vain? Because as you can see this blog is a lot about me and it's deep and rich and I hope that you can see that I love myself, and what with all these pictures of myself, one would /might think that I am a very vain woman. But 'tis not so. It helps me to define myself, to discover who I really am, to see that this is who I am and I love this beautiful young woman called Megan DeVocht. Again, you may think I am vain, but I am not and I do not care what you think, no offense meant.
1 comment:
Megan, I love you!
Post a Comment