12 January 2008

Why can't I just be ME all the time?

I don't understand why my attitude and everything else changes when I'm with certain people. It's like I really just want to be ME, but I'm not. It's like I hold myself in and don't shine my light to anyone but my family. When I'm around my family I can be all ME, goofy, silly, dorky, funny, dumb, clumsy, and more. I love ME and I love being ME, but I just don't understand why I am this way. My friend says that I need more self-confidence, but I just don't how to get that. I really and truly love myself, and I want to share that with others, but I just don't know how. I don't know what to do. Like right now, I'm with two of my friends, and I'm not being myself. I think I may be uncomfortable with certain parts of myself, and I don't know how to display? myself. I need to live life more. Hopefully I can accomplish that. Well, I better ask my friend for a ride home now because it's 1:16am, and I have to go to work at 9am.

Thanks for listening

Until next time
This has been
S.T. Harriot

2 comments:

Amy said...

so where were you blogging from if you weren't at home?

Amy said...

I *tagged* you on my blog. Check it out for details.