Whenever I go to class on Wednesday nights, we usually tend to stay after for a very long time and it also seems that we enjoy spending quailty time with one another more than actually going to classs -which is basically where we met everyone in the first place. The friends I have are sometimes interesting. Sometimes, or I should say, often times, they talk about things that I am not remotely comfortable about. But it is also funny because sometimes when they talk about these things, or even just think these things, they tend to get themselves in troule. Like tonight; two of my guy friends room together. One of them was in another room studying, while the other guy, along with two of my girlfriends, and myself, were hanging out and talking. I actually don't remember what was said, but something to the extent that sounded like, my two guy friends were going out; like dating. Not going to happen. This probably isn't making sense to anyone who reads this even to those who were there would probably wonder what on earth I am talking about. I'm sorry friends, that's just the best that I can do. The only reason I'm really posting this is because the my guy friend who was out with us, told us not to repeat or talk about this anywhere else, and then I responded with, "I'll write about this on my blog." And lo and behold, here it is.
This has been
S. T. Harriot
1 comment:
i have *no* idea what you are talking about but that's the way it is with good friends--outsiders have no clue what you are talking about.
Post a Comment