Okay, so the title of this blog is Our Journey Towards Eternal Life. I got this title from a CES fireside and I knew that it would be the perfect title. I've also noticed that I haven't really written a lot of things that I think would do with the title of this blog; so I am resolving to do that. I want to share and express more of the positive experiences of my life. If I'm going to put something on the world wide web, I might as well put something positive and uplifting, something that can help and inspire others.
This scripture in the Book of Mormon was in our bulletin last week for church and I would like to share it with you.
"And I, Nephi, did go into the mount oft, and I did pray oft unto the Lord: wherefore the Lord showed unto me great things." (1 Nephi 17:3)
I feel that this is happening to me as well. And it's so amazing how you feel when you do talk with the Lord often and you share with Him everything about your life; your weaknessess, your strengths, your sins, your righteousness, everything. And He will show unto you great things, Maybe these great things are just for you, how your life can be great, how great you are, in the eyes of God. Keep your chin up and be believing in Christ. He is your Savior and your Advocate with the Father. He is pleading for your case. Love and trust Him; He loves and trusts you.
No comments:
Post a Comment