Keep positive, that's the key. When life is hard, or your 'hand' isn't a great one, or you've done something wrong in your life, stay positive. Don't think about the mess, the problems, the mistakes, the heartaches, the sins; just focus on becoming better. Learning from your experience: Where do I go from here? What can I learn from this experience? How can I help others? How can I help myself? What lessons can I learn? Can I change? Can I draw closer to Christ? What is the purpose of this experience?
Some trials come from God, some from the adversary, some are just a part of this life, and some are brought on by ourselves. But no matter what happens, really, no matter what happens, we are still worth the same. I was listening to the K-LOVE radio station and heard this beautiful analgoy: Let's say that I have a 20-dollar bill, it's worth 20 dollars, right? Would you accept it if I gave it to you? Most likely. Okay, so my 20-dollar bill gets crumpled up, are you still going to take it? It gets a little ripped and teared, will you still take it? It falls in the mud and is dirty now; will you still accept it? Yes. Why? The reason is because no matter what happens to that 20-dollar bill it is still worth 20 dollars.
It's the same for us, children of God. We may get crumpled, or ripped and teared, or dirty, but we are still worth the same. We are worth so much in the eyes of God. We are His children, of course He loves us and wants to help us and heal us. Bad things have happened, bad things are happening, and more bad things will happen, but remember that YOU are still worth the same. YOU are His child and He loves YOU and cares for YOU. Don't let anyone or anything ever tell you differently. YOU are unique because YOU are His.
You can still let your light shine even when you feel like all you have left are a few embers, there's still a little light left in you and let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
No comments:
Post a Comment