14 February 2011

The Break up



Today I broke up with my boyfriend, hehehe. Those of you who read this blog and who know me may think, 'What? You had a boyfriend and you didn't tell us about him?!?!?!?!?' Ok, here it is. As Jessi and I were walking home from the grocery store today - which by the way, today is a gorgeous day!!! - these thoughts came to my mind: I need to avoid sugar - wait, no! I can't avoid sugar, that's like avoiding someone, I need to confront them and let them know how I feel, so it is with sugar, I need to tell them straight up how I feel and that I'm not going to avoid 'him,' but that I'm going to break up with 'him.' And so I did :) So, technically, all this time I have had a boyfriend, hehe ;) And today I finally decided to 'break up.'

No comments: