02 February 2010
Megan is back!
Well, I realize that I haven't written on here for quite some time. I do not feel lost anymore, but at the moment I feel extremely hungry. But I am doing loads better. I'm not sure exactly what happened. I suppose many things have contributed to this 'found' Megan. I am seeing a counselor, once a week and that is great. I'm trying harder to work on my homework, which doesn't always work. I think I need to be constantly reminded for my reason here at BYU-ID. I think what I am enjoying the most is the social life. I never learned any social skills when I was younger, like at that crucial age to learn social skills. On the mission, I learned some social skills, but I was a missionary, so it wasn't the same but it totally helped me out so, so , so much. And now that I am here, at BYU-ID, with so many LDS young adults, the real me, the inside and out me is like wild horses - running free in the soft sunlight in the meadows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment