(Oops, I got this one out of order.)
Dear Family,Wow it is hot here! We are sitting here doing email and my face and neck are wet and sticky. Thank goodness we don't have to wear nylons in the summer!
Well, it is Italy, and it's summer, so practically no one is here, we don't have very many investigators, we have 2, and the work is slow but we are determined to find more investigators.
Tomorrow we have Zone Conference; I am so excited! And we get to ride a train! This will be my 9th Zone Conference!!! It's crazy how fast the time goes.
We made brownies for this family that we don't really know with a little note that we left for them at their door. Sorella Huber was really freaking out, wondering if we had done the right thing or not. THen a hour passes by and this number calls us and it's them! This family! Then he told us to ring them next time so that we can eat together. Then like 15 minutes later, he sent us a text telling us that the brownies are good. That is so crazy and definitely the Lord is helping us so much!
We have an appointment tonight with this african woman called, Lovett. She wants a Book of Mormon and she wants to learn more. I'll let you know how it goes.
Well, that's all for this week, sorry this email is so short and kind of lame.
I love you so much everyone and thanks for everything!
untill next week,
Love, Megan
1 comment:
Italy in summer!!! What a great mission you are having Megan. I know that you will be successful and find those searching for the truth. Kathy McDonald
Post a Comment