Dear Family,
I spent 20 minutes writing you all an email and then I accidently hit a button and I lost it all. So let's try this again.
Life is good here and I enjoy being a missionary. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAD!!! How was your birthday? What did you do?
The bugs love me here. I have a bug bite on my left hand and my hand was swollen for a few days. And then while writing this email, it just started to itch like nothing else. So I started to scratch and scratch. I just picked/clipped my nails a couple of days ago so they are pretty short. I scratched and scratched. And then I used the velcro on my bag to scratch it and that felt good and then it started to bleed a little, the bug bite. And then I scratched some more and then I noticed that I scratched some of my skin off. In one part, I can see the second layer of my skin. And it kind of burns. But it feels much better than when it itches. I forgot my anti-itch cream at home or otherwise I would have resisted. I'll have to see if I can get a picture of it when we return home and then I'll send you some pictures sometime before the end of my mission :)
I have a better attitude of the mission and everything else than I did last weeek. Time is going by kind of slow for me. It feels like I was at the MTC like a month or more ago and it's only been 2 weeks today. Buh.
I have my first Zone Conference next Tuesday. I am pretty excited. I will be able to see one of my friends from the MTC who was 6 weeks ahead of me, her name is Sorella Booth.
Life is getting better and so is speakin Italian and lots of other things too.
We are going to hike the mountain tonight, I think there is like 500 stairs. It will be a lot of fun.
Well, I think that's all for now. Sorry for all my requests. But I do appreciate you all so very much! Thank you for all you do, for all your support, love, and letters! Thank you!
Until next week
This has been
Sorella DeVocht :)
No comments:
Post a Comment