04 February 2008

SNOW!!!

I never read or listen to the weather forecast, but I heard that we were supposed to get light flurries. As you can see from these pictures, it is quite definitely not light flurries. By the time we left from church, aroudn 4:30pm, there was tons of snow on the ground and still coming down. The snow looks so soft and fluffy and inviting to me, so I just had to take some pictures. This one is my favorite :)

I really like this picture of our deck, the way the snow is, the color of the deck, and the angle of it all, it just really grabs my eye.

Lots and lots of snow!!!
This is on our deck, and it's usually how we tell how much snow we get. Looks like a lot.
This has been
S.T. Harriot

2 comments:

Amy said...

at least snow is beautiful! nice pics.

Megan DeVocht said...

Thanks!